Patty's Plants & Antiques
I will be at the African Violet Society of Greater Tulsa fall sale around the first part of October. Check back for exact dates.
I will be showing and selling at the Missouri Valley African Violet Council Show and sale in St. Joseph, Mo the second weekend of October.
I'm planning to have a booth at the Lonestar African Violet Council Convention and Show in Kerrville, TX in November.
Will post dates soon as I look them up.
Trailing African violet special.
I grow a lot of trailers and I love them dearly. They do very well for me and I have received many awards with them. I am listing some of my favorites. If there is one in particular that you want feel free to ask, I may have it.
I am offering two leaves of each of the following African violet trailers for $25.00, shipping included within the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii please contact me for shipping charges (I'll pay the first $5 of shipping). Sorry, I do not ship internationally at this time.
1. Dresden Doll (7259) 1989 (P. Harris) Double pale pink, medium to dark green heart-shaped, pointed standard trailing foliage.
2. Edee's Rosebud Trail (P. Harris) Double pink, variegated pointed miniature trailing foliage.
3. Fancy Trail (3674) 1979, (L. Lyon) double pink, variegated standard trailing foliage.
4. Glitter Fountain (I. Fredette) Semidouble pink/some red fantasy, red sparkle edge, variegated dark green, cream and pink standard trailing foliage.
5. Kentucky Rambler (D. Rollins) Double light pink/wine fantasy, variegated green and white semi miniature trailing foliage.
6. Linda Darnel (3621) (P. Tracey) Double dark violet-blue, plain quilted semi miniature trailing foliage. I have won Best in Show and other awards with Linda Darnel. It is a heavy bloomer and shapes easily.
7. Pink Star Lou (3304) 1978, (Rienhardt) Single medium pink star on standard variegated trailing foliage.
8. Pixie Blue (2598) (L. Lyon) single purple-blue with darker center, plain, ovate miniature trailing foliage.
9. Ramblin Lace (6361) (S. Sorano) Double light pink star, variegated, plain, standard trailing foliage.
10. Rob's Boolaroo (8053) (R. Robinson) semidouble light pink sticktite pansy/bright blue fantasy, medium green, quilted semi miniature trailing foliage.
11. Rob's Humpty Doo (8456) (R. Robinson) Semidouble white sticktite pansy/wide bright blue edge, medium green, pointed, glossy, semi miniature trailing foliage.
12. Rob's Wagga Wagga (8071) (R. Robinson) double dark blue sticktite/variable white marking, medium-dark green, plain, pointed, semi miniature trailing foliage.
13. Sweet Sam (8845) (P. Harris) double pink/variable pink and or white mittled edging on top petals, medium green, pointed, heart-shaped, serrated semi miniature foliage.
14. Yesterday's Child (8908) (Jeff Smith) Double dark blue pansy, medium green, ovate quilted standard trailing foliage.
15. Yesterday's Valentine (8910) (Jeff Smith) double medium blue pansy, dark green, heart-shaped, hairy/red backed standard trailing foliage.
If you have some of the above varieties and would like to substitute something else, here is a substitute list:
Ellie Gardner Yesterday's Eye Spy
Honeysuckle Rose Rob's Vanilla Trail
Milky Way Trail Rob's Sticky Wicket
Rob's Galiwinku Alan's Fallen Angel
Rob's Lilli Pilli
To Order: Please send check, money order or credit card info (please include CC number, expiration date, and three number code from back of card as well as the name of the person card to whom the card is issued) to Patty's Plants & Antiques, PO Box 751, Winfield, KS 67156. OR email me at: email@example.com and I can send you an invoice via PayPal. So far our spring and summer have been fairly mild, but if you are having record breaking heat this summer you may want to wait until fall to order.
920 Millington, Winfield, KS 67156
Summer hours: Tues. through Sat. 10:00 AM until 5:30 PM, Open on Sunday by appointment only...we like to go out to eat Sunday evening if nobody is coming. Closed Monday.
If you are from out of town and want to stop by please call ahead, 620-402-6282. We live in the building so evening hours can be arranged.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sincerely, Patricia L. Daniel, Proprietor
Updated June 27, 2013